2017 walnut kernel
Product Category:Walnut Kernel
Product Name:Walnut Kernel
Packing:10kg vacuum bags inside,cartons outside,or as your request
Benefits of eating walnuts:
Walnuts are a small, but nutritional food that provides essential vitamins and minerals. Walnuts not only taste great but are a rich source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats and an excellent source of those hard to find omega-3 fatty acids. Like most nuts, they can easily be added to your Healthiest Way of Eating. Just chop and add to your favorite salad, vegetable dish, fruit, or dessert.
|Product Name||Walnut Kernel|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Eating Method||Ready to eat|
|POV||Max 6% meq/kg|
|Aflatoxin B1||Max 5 ug/kg|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
Chirashizushi (Scattered Sushi) With Walnuts
Chirashizushi, known as “scattered sushi,” is served on plates or bowls with colorful toppings. Our version stars walnuts accompanied by tuna, salmon, olives and avocados, on a bed of sushi rice that has been tossed with a rice wine vinegar and sugar mixture.
1. 2 tablespoons California walnuts
2. 1-1/2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
3. 1 tablespoon cane sugar
4. 1/2 teaspoon salt
5. 1/2 avocado (cut in 1/2 inch cubes)
6. 2 teaspoons lemon juice
7. 1-1/4 cups sushi rice, cooked
8. 3-1/2 ounces sushi-grade tuna (cut in 1/2 inch cubes)
9. 3-1/2 ounces sushi-grade salmon (cut in 1/2 inch cubes)
10. 6 black olives (crosscut halves)
11. 1/4 lemon (slice and then quartered)
12. Chervil or parsley for garnish (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Arrange walnuts on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, checking frequently. Roughly chop the toasted walnuts.
3. Combine vinegar, sugar and salt in small bowl; mix well and set aside.
4.Peel and pit avocado, cut into 1/2 inch cubes and drizzle lemon juice.
5.Combine warm rice with vinegar mixture, stir with a rice paddle as you fan with the other hand to let the extra moisture dry as it cools.
6.Assemble the sushi rice on a plate, decorate with tuna, salmon, olives, avocado, walnuts and lemon and top with chervil.