High Quality Walnut Kernel
Product Name:Walnut Kernel
Packing:10kg vacuum bags inside,cartons outside,or as your request
Benefits of eating walnuts:
Walnuts are a small, but nutritional food that provides essential vitamins and minerals. Walnuts not only taste great but are a rich source of heart-healthy monounsaturated fats and an excellent source of those hard to find omega-3 fatty acids. Like most nuts, they can easily be added to your Healthiest Way of Eating. Just chop and add to your favorite salad, vegetable dish, fruit, or dessert.
|Product Name||High Quality Walnut Kernel|
|Type||High Quality Walnut Kernel|
|Place of Origin||Shaanxi, China (Mainland)|
|Eating Method||Ready to eat|
|POV||Max 6% meq/kg|
|Aflatoxin B1||Max 5 ug/kg|
|Shelf Life||1 year|
In this quick, yet elegant appetizer, walnuts are mixed with finely chopped fresh salmon, dill, red onion, capers and pink peppercorns. Serve on appetizer or tasting spoons for an appealing presentation, or spoon mixture onto baguette or cucumber slices for a tasty bite.
1.6 ounces raw sushi grade salmon
2. 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh dill
3.1 tablespoon capers
4.1/4 cup chopped red onion
5. 4 teaspoons pink peppercorns
6. 1 tablespoon olive oil
7. 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped walnuts
8. 1/2 teaspoon salt
9. 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
10. 8-12 slices of baguette or cucumber (optional)
1. Finely chop salmon. Place in medium bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients; stir well.
3. For smaller easy-to-eat quantities, arrange 2 tablespoon servings on small appetizer or tasting spoons (also commonly referred to as soup spoons) or arrange appetizers on 8-12 slices of bread or cucumber and accompany with vegetables such as lettuce or chicory.